Monday, December 10, 2007

Christmas Dinner

Tonight I went out to eat and exchanged Christmas Gifts with Laurie and Hillary. This is something we have done every year for the past 5 or 6 years. Some years we look at Christmas lights too but it was so nasty this year that we skipped that part.
We went and ate at P.F. Chang's - so good. Although we had the most nervous waiter in the world.
We came to my house so Hillary could see my Christmas decorations and I promised to have dessert but as I told them at dinner - I lied about that part because the weekend went by too fast and I just didn't have the time or energy to make anything - so I gave them the next best thing - drumsticks. I have fallen in love with drumsticks (the ice cream kind). Laurie was afraid I was giving them chicken wings for a few minutes.

We exchanged gifts, ate and laughed a bunch.
I have the sweetest friends. Hillary and Laurie are life long friends - the best kind!
I took a bunch of pictures but these are the only ones that really turned out half decent. (in case you are wondering Hil) :-)

4 comments:

The Garners said...

This is a fun idea!

Kelly said...

What a blessing to have such great friends!

(By the way- I absolutely love your stockings hanging on the mantle... they are TOO cute!)

Living to Love said...

Sounds like lotsa fun!!

Joanne@ Blessed... said...

I found you through Hillary's blog. What a great time! I just had a girls weekend with my sister and posted it on my blog..girltime must be in the air!

Warmly, Joanne